Monday, May 21, 2012

Camping at Big Sky Lodge


 Big Sky Lodge was open for business!!!!!!!!!!! We went camping for mother's day weekend in St. Augustine just 3/4 miles from the beach. WOO hoo....The campground was atrocious, yes that is a trailer home just feet from the back of our tent. I was so disgusted when I first got there but it abated and we got on with it. I learned if you sat certain directions your could fool yourself into believing you were somewhere a little more authentic.
My favorite part of our whole time there was the meals. Ella usually at meals with our visitors as I ate a little later then the others.....So Binyam and I had dinners all to ourselves which we never ever have due to our schedules. It was a real treat. And. I had a new camp stove which I LOVED I put it to good use cooking rice with zucchini, grilled chicken, hash browns, eggs....all sorts of yummie goonesses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Ezra was quite sick the whole weekend. Poor little guy. He slept just fine though which was a good thing which really honestly would have sent us home for sure!

And we had vistors. We went with our good friends and neighbors Catie, Eric and kids along with Catie's mom and dad too!!!!!!!

We had a great time!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: