Wednesday, May 2, 2012

How cute can you be?




I have doubts here and there about keeping this blog. I wrestle with why I am doing it since Facebook keeps me connected with the majority of everyone I know. I am able to see my friend's little one's grow and they mine. I originally started this blog for just that. Somewhere along the line something changed with this blog.

I saw that I was doing this for myself. I could look back at our family history here in Florida and be reminded of times I forgot.

So I plug on. I still struggle here and there about if I want to keep on keeping on with it but I know in my heart of hearts I do this for me.

So I can remember days like this. We had a chilly day in Florida and I had to go hunting down Ezra's cold weather clothes. Thankfully I kept a few out of the garage sale. I put on his long sleeve shirt and watched as he made some odd movements. I realized he was in a state of extreme dislike of the sleeves and he was doing all he could to relive the discomfort they were causing him. I had to get the camera out. You can see the funny movements which were less pronounced than when he first started but the episode morphed into an episode of 'How cute can you be?'!!!!!!!!! Love this kid.

No comments: