Monday, June 4, 2012

Eventually

 You've heard the saying, "Better late than never"? That is a well said statement in this instance! This is Ella and Ezra's Halloween outfits. Halloween. Halloween from October, yeah that Halloween....I wanted to get their pictures taken professionally way back when but between my brother moving to Florida and starting homeschooling Ella I just couldn't seem to fit it in. But I had it hanging around in the back corners of my head collecting cobwebs......
 Till I seized the opportunity. Actually I hauled these outfits twice to the other side of the state when we visited my dad and only on the second visit did we manage to make it to a beach to photograph the pirates! It really wasn't the best day either. It was windy beyond belief which didn't help Ella's tu-tu much. And Ezra, well he is one and that just doesn't help anything or anyone much. I have visions in my head of how I think the photo's are gonna turn out and I am supremely lucky if I get a few which luckily I did get all I really needed...one good one of the both of them togather!
And some pirate booty...hehehehehe.....

2 comments:

Dana said...

1BPerfect! In years to come, no one will care when the photos were taken, but the images will remain priceless.

Anonymous said...

Dana, that is exactly my belief 20 years from now they will never know the months long struggle I had to get these photo's!!!!