Monday, May 7, 2012

The creepiest awesomiest Easter ever!

 My awesome neighbor Catie had a friend with a bunny costume. I was told to ask no questions and I didn't. I was scrrrrrd.....Look at that thing, that is the stuff of nightmares. However apparently not for anyone aged 1-5. They were pretty much delighted and enthralled. So the bunny came knocking on our door the day before Easter.
 We had pre-hid a truckload of Easter Eggs in the park across the street from out houses. You can even see the bunny peeking out of Catie's house escaping the heat...so creepy that bunny at the front door.


 We ended it with a bunny meet and greet at Catie's house and they were all so into it! Ezra wasn't afraid at all. They all just loved it!
Don't ask about Ella's face I have no idea why it was stuck that way for about seven pictures straight......

No comments: