Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ella's American Birthday




So we made one major decision about Ella's birthday this year, it wasn't going to be at our house. Last year was fabulous and fun but also a ton of work and not as cheap as we would have liked to imagine. So we decided to do Build-a-Bear. In retrospect I didn't put much thought into it initially. However I am so glad we did this. We love Build-a- Bear and it was really nice to have a celebration at a place we all really like and enjoy and you can defiantly tell the kids LOVED it!


Ella's Ethiopian bff, Nessy.

All the little hooligans stuffing bears. Our Build-a-Bear lady was fantastic!!!!!!!!

Emma and her bear Strawberry!I don't know what Nessy named her bear but can you say CA-UTE!!!!!!!!
Ella got a monkey and she was fabulous. Ella named her flower (?????)




You can't get much more American as apple pie than this.......

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Again Paul loves to look at pictures of Ella! He is a real fan. We have to watch these videos again and again.