Make a video - it's fun, easy and free!
www.onetruemedia.com
www.onetruemedia.com
Ella had four birthday parties. One shy of her actual "new"age of 5! She kept saying she'd be five officially after the last party so that was yesterday so she is officially five years old now.
So Saturday we went to our monthly Ethiopian gathering. Usually they celebrate birthday's all together and this month there were a lot of little people with birthday's including one who turned one.
So you'll have to at least glance at the video. I wouldn't encourage you to watch all of it. I forewarn you, it is mayhem. Is it cultural? Situational? I dunno. I was the only whitie there. Seriously looks like another world....but alas it was just the other side of town, I swear.
I know it is hard not to watch all the mayhem and other-worldlyness...but if you do glance at Ella in there you'll see a little something cute. She took it on like a trooper!!!!!!!!
So Saturday we went to our monthly Ethiopian gathering. Usually they celebrate birthday's all together and this month there were a lot of little people with birthday's including one who turned one.
So you'll have to at least glance at the video. I wouldn't encourage you to watch all of it. I forewarn you, it is mayhem. Is it cultural? Situational? I dunno. I was the only whitie there. Seriously looks like another world....but alas it was just the other side of town, I swear.
I know it is hard not to watch all the mayhem and other-worldlyness...but if you do glance at Ella in there you'll see a little something cute. She took it on like a trooper!!!!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment