So yeah pancakes from heaven is not my new obsession, although it is temping to make this every morning......Pinterest is......aaaaa....Pinterest is a domestic goddess in the making. It is. It is sheer inspiration. Ingenious ideas. It is 101 ways to make smores you never thought of.... pie? cake? Its every idea you wish you had but hadn't had that time to think of it yet. Its the envy of every neighbor.......You.must.try.it. Period. I can't correctly explain it. You have to experience it.
This is where I found said heavenly pancakes. I have successfully hooked just about everyone I know on it like I was peddling crack......I feel woefully jealous when someone else finds something awesome on it that I haven't seen. Such as these pancakes, my neighbor friend found them first and gave me the play by play of making them and taking them out to dinner never to return again. If you must have them too without weeding through Pinterest to find them....ok then here you go. Right here!
Does it sound like I am being a little overly dramatic about a web site. Ok may be so. However I tell you the truth there have been days I just wasn't looking forward to life. You feel me? Laundry, dirty kitchen floors, finger prints on the windows,dinners to be made, dirty bathrooms? Clean. And? Repeat. Ugh. Its a vicious cycle and it's not fun. So some days I go there. I go to Pinterest and it takes me somewhere else for a minute. Well you might be thinking that can't be good, escaping it all. I suppose I don't see it like that. I suppose I see hope. I suppose I see a tiny dip into the creativity God gave to us. I see ladies sharing their ingenious ideas instead of hording them and coming off like a queen. I see potential for myself. I see hope.
Dramatic? May be so? But true true true, I tell you. I'll take some encouragement in any form it comes in. Some days it seems to be in short supply. Not on Pinterst though..........
I hope you find encouragement too. As mom's, as wives, as friends we all go through things. And its nice to know we're not alone. It nice to know others have had good days. There's a light at the end of the tunnel for you. There are days when you are at your best. Days when the world looks shiny and new and nice. That encourages me and that is Pinterst...........check it out.
No I am not a paid spokesman of Pinterst ( just realized I think I have said Pinterest a gazillion times.....Pinterest, Pinterest. Make that a gazillion and two) See....my new obsession........



No comments:
Post a Comment