Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Don't forget the first.

I have heard it said that you take a ton of pictures of your first born and gradually or abruptly diminish the number of photos with the second child. That may be the exact opposite for me. I have always said that Ella is picture impaired. She just doesn't seem to get hamming it up for the camera. She gives some weird poses that look posed if you know what I mean. She usually visually fights me which makes for horrible photo's. I get lucky every now and again.
Or I give up and try other tactics like asking her to jump or run or, my favorite, dance. You might have seen a gazillion pictures of Ella dancing....there is a reason for that.
I was thinking of doing another post and realized I had tons of Ezra (unaware yet his mom is a photo freak) and very few of Ella. It seems the opposite is true thus far for me. I have way more of Ezra than Ella. Actually as I write this I was wondering if Ella is jealous? She has asked me a few times to take a picture of her while I was getting one of him Humm....I may be able to work this to my advantage.

But really though. Wouldn't you like to look back and see pictures of you dancing through your childhood. How awesome is that?

No comments: