Thursday, May 12, 2011

See food will eat.......



When ever we go on a road trip I research what there is to do in the area. I found this little gem. The Bradenton Seafood Festival. Yummie. Binyam and I have been a little disgusted by festivals in Orlando. It is a little less like a festival and a little more like a zoo corraling craft seeking good food looking animals...Oh the jostling and bustling. No fun. We miss the Trenton and Wyandotte street fairs. Bradenton is about two hours from Orlando and the festival felt a little more like a small town gathering. It was very fun and relaxing and nice.
Note to self, heat lamps are not a good thing. They signal nothing good. These coconut shrimp size were massive and my greed got to me. However under an inch of breading was a tiny little tastless shrimp. Ugh....
Now this Paella was delicious. They gave you a heaping plate full...yumm.... We were really blessed when someone walked up to us on their way out and handed us about $13 dollars worth of tickets, so we got to try quite a few things. I really wanted some type of seafood soup and I got it, but no picture......

And this was our seat with a view. Such a pretty day and pretty views as we ate.
And we ate some more....We "had to" stop and feed Ezra so we stopped at a coffee house and hung out for a minute. Binyam had gotten these lovely aviator glasses at a stall and Ella hammed it up as usual.

No comments: