
This was the beach across the street belonging to the property we stayed at. Very beautiful, but I have a theory about naked beaches......Yes they are nice and quiet. However my theory is if a shark or any other large mouthed eating creature were on the prowl if I was at a naked beach I would be the eaten for sure....However if you were at a more crowded beach unfortunately or fortunately my chances would be better of not being picked.......

I have never seen a sign like this...pretty funny. Remember we were staying at a 55+ community.....Very cute.

These birds were quite friendly following a family down the shore line. The abruptly stopped when they saw us. I guess our squawking alien in the stroller was too much for them.....

So cute.


This was back in Ezra's skinny days. He is a chunky monkey now......

ummm.... just pure refreshment.........
No comments:
Post a Comment