

The top pictures...Ella calls the dress her "gown". I believe she get this from the worker at church who hem and haw at her dresses each week. I dunno. I like a nice dress. I should also add that all these dress she plays in, so they are not just church dresses. This is my philosophy on dresses and dressing my daughter.....The top one was a target splurge at $20, the second one down was $7 and included a matching baby doll dress and the bottom one was $8. So. Just about the same price if not cheaper than Walmart "play" clothes. She's gonna play in style instead.And can you tell? We like our back yard for photo's. Its equivalent to gathering on the stairs in our childhood home. Cept way prettier.....I imagine it being a tradition through her growing years...taking pictures out there....
I don't consider Ella overly interested in her appearance but all the church workers need to stop. They are giving her a big head. A gown? She even demonstrated for me how "persons" hold gowns. Lately she will give you a lecture about mysterious "persons" who should give privacy, who should say please to get certain other person's to clean up their toys...Yadda Yadda Yadda....
It is cute though. It goes along with remembering they are only little once.....



No comments:
Post a Comment