Easter 2010
I always hear people say they wish their little ones would just stop growing and stay little forever. I recieve this thought with a conflicted heart. I love their littleness. But I have dear friends (whom lately I think about often) who have lost their children and that is indeed what happened...they stayed little forever. It is a privlege that our children grow up. What we should be saying is let me soak up every minute of this gift of time I have with these little ones. Having such a hard time the first time around I am trying to drink in every minute like a sun parched woman in the desert. Enjoying every season of change, because this is our last little person...
So, Dear little people can we put you in slow motion...so we can just see you crack open an Easter egg one more time like you were winning the lottery. Or dress like a princess. Or play a game of bag toss like it was the major leagues.....Your littleness is awesome!!!!!!!
So, Dear little people can we put you in slow motion...so we can just see you crack open an Easter egg one more time like you were winning the lottery. Or dress like a princess. Or play a game of bag toss like it was the major leagues.....Your littleness is awesome!!!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment