I am trying to get back into the normal swing of things. But seriously what is ever normal after a baby bursts on the scene? Ella has been great but I have really tried to be mindful of things that would make her feel included. I had bought a Groupon for when Binyam's parents were here. That's a long story that is being saved for a day when I can muster up the courage to write it. Long story but they are no longer here to bring her so I waited it out till I felt ready to brave it out. Thank God I called when I did because two days after I called Young Chef's Academy it shut down for good.Don't ask...I have no idea...
I do a lot of cooking with Ella. It goes hand in hand with my very highly valued desire not to have a picky eater. I have seen that investing a child in cooking their own food helps them to overcome the mystery of some foods. Cookies are an easy sell but I do value cooking with kids it helps.



No comments:
Post a Comment