A friend and I were just talking about how funny it is that our toddlers give us the thumbs up anytime we do something "good" like finish all our food, or go the potty all by ourselves.....Strange world this toddlerdom! So I thought since Ella compliments me all the time, I'd toot my own horn for once. I have been trying forever to tackle photo shop. It is just way more than I'd care to figure out all by myself! I have tried. I have bought how -to books .Nothing got through to me. Why today was like an epiphany I have no idea. I decided to tackle if I could "fix" some of my dad's old photo's. I amazed myself, and thought I'd share with you what a little time and attention can do. I am pretty proud of myself.
BEFORE - This is my young Daddy....

AFTER

BEFORE- Baby Daddy and his sisters
AFTER
BEFORE - Young Grandaddy, Albie Palumbo

AFTER
Before - Young Aunt ( I think Mary Ellen, but I am not entirely sure)
AFTER
My poor grandmother is a memory keepers nightmare with the writing on the photo's and most of them kershnuggled in one way or another. I didn't do to bad...I might not be a professional retouch-er but I think they look better. And I had fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment