Not Santa......

I got a call around 10am from some of my mom friends asking if we'd like to meet them at the park. I actually had nothing to do and really looked forward to hanging out with them and the girls.

Four little girls in all ranging in ages from six to two. The six year old, Trinity on the right and the two year old Brianna on the left. The two monkey's in the middle are Ella and Taylor.

Ella just loves Taylor (but if your seeing this Amy, she doesn't include Taylor in her dreams....still Levi every day.......)

The youngest Brianna will turn 3 soon but she is a petite peanut with the littlest sweetest high pitched voice you ever did hear. They all did rather enjoy the sand!

I told the ladies to save some time to go back to my house where I had made some peanut and butter sandwiches which I had used cookie cutters to cut in Christmas shapes. Very cute. I then pulled lunch for the ladies off my pantry stocked shelves. I totally felt like Edie feeding the masses with what appeared to be of little effort! I had stuffed chicken breasts (frozen) , mashed potatoes (bagged), corn and gravy (glass jar). I did have some fresh salad from the night before and added that in there too. The kids were a little hectic but it was really really nice to have people over that day and have it be unplanned was also a blessing in disguise. I didn't go throught my usual days in advance of preparation to get everything cleaned and in order. So it was a wonderful Christmas eve surprise. It filled the day, Ella had fun. I had enough time after to make my famous Maryland Crab and Corn Chowder before we were off to church and home again waiting for Santa to arrive!
No comments:
Post a Comment