Monday, December 28, 2009

Embarassing....

I am totally ashamed to tell you how long we waited to see Santa. Ashamed, I tell you. In the parenting world we would call this a new mommy moment. What was I thinking??? Let me tell you what I was thinking. I was thinking forty-five minutes tops. Did I factor in that it was just days before Christmas? Uh. No. Did I factor in that we waited until after kids were out of school. Umm. No. When I saw the line, I thought, "oh people will fall out of this like flies, which will leave me with a great position." Did I factor in a mom's sheer voracious will to stalk the perfect picture. Apparently I thought I was a rare creature. I was wrong. Every single sorry soul along with myself stayed in that line for the long haul. All for a glimpse of the real deal, Santa his self....



I am happy to report that the wait went along well. Despite being quite sick, it went fast. I made friends with a mom in lie with a six month old little boy. We bantered about how if we ran "Hollyville" how things would be different. They should totally hire us! Ella did well with the wait. Binyam sat out of line, got Chix-Fil-A, and Ella made a friend and had some fun. When she did get in line she fooled around by "testing' the toy candy. Knuckle-head.Can I tell you, the Mall at Millenia Santa, totally over rated. I defiantly think I won't be going back. I am going to be a nice girl and not show you the pictures of Santa looking like one too many flashy things went off in his face. Seriously it's haneious.



I did it. Santa 09!!!!!!

No comments: