Its been a while since I have posted.....DEALS!!!!!!! I am still at it every single week. We have noticed a huge difference in our bank account and savings. We eat nicer funner stuff. I love it. I have not been doing real big shopping excursions since we have such a huge stock pile. In face this was one of my bigger outings in a while. It was one of the best deals I have gotten. Lately I have only been spending around $20 a week on about $100 worth of groceries (just at the grocery store...I spend another $20 at the fruit market), but this pile was different because there was a lot of high priced items and the bill was low!!!! Love it.....So this trip I spent $16.44 and saved $160.27. Yeah baby. What I got? Four packages of Revlon nail tools (emery boards and nail clippers), Four tins of Sucrets, four packages of Contact cold and flu, six packages of Phazyme, two bricks of I Can't Believe it's not Butter, two packages of Aunt Jemima Pancakes, two Sara Lee cheescake bites, banana's, two packages of Swiss Miss hot chocolate, Eight packages of gormet Barber stuffed chicken breasts (yummie), four Texas Toast croutons, eight cans of veggies, two bottles of olive oil, and finally eight bags of shredded cheese.
And one little cute kid!



No comments:
Post a Comment