Binyam on pinata duty. Taylor taking a whack at it. He wasn't afraid now but a couple kids down the line - his face was classically filled with fear and trembling. I am happy to report no one lost their heads but the pinata did get it in the end!!!!!!!
Ella giving it a try. Needless to say she wasn't the one to break it down......
But someone did and a riot ensued!
I just had to throw this in there of Lenny's baby. I have talked about Lenny tons ... and here is the grand reveal. Zoen. Isn't this the cutest thing you have ever seen. Ella would say those cheeks are "scrumptious"!
And Ella making her own pizza. You might ask what is that silly thing in the middle of her head. That is a bindi from India. The theme of the party was Cheetah girls India, so we kept it festive. Plus interestingly enough I actually ran across these bindi that I had brought home from India in a box like the day before the party so wa-la. Ella did have on her dress from her uncle and aunt in Scotland who sent her a dress that looks like it is from India - she fell in a blow up pool full of water! Yeah. Anyways, luckily between Taylor and Trinity we were able to pull this outfit out of their closet and it was pretty cute!I have to say that it seems like lately our lives have gotten exponentially busy. I suppose I don't quite know how to handle it all sometimes. It is such a stark contrast from my years in Michigan. When I say I don't know how to handle it that is not to complain, just seriously different than there and much better. I am probably one of the only people on the planet who loves kids birthday parties. I mean it, I do.



No comments:
Post a Comment