
I have said it a million times that the one thing I miss so much from Michigan, is fall. I do Christmas quite well here. LOVE riding around on my bike with Ella and looking at the Christmas lights.....but, Fall? It just isn't quite the same! Did I tell ya, that we have been having record setting heat waves. UGH....add insult to the injury. Today's forecast? October 28? Ninety one degrees. Take that fall. Poor fall! I miss you.....OK, enough of the pity party.........I do have to say this year I am loving my pictures, they do look very fall-like aside from the lack of bundling, we are doing pretty good trying to capture the spirit!

Ella is always up for a princess of sorts..........


Or a Mermaid. By the way.....I LOVING the "realness" of this mermaid. Excellent role model verses other mermaids out there....(ya hear me Disney? - let Ariel eat!!!!!!)

Very nice Seaworld!
No comments:
Post a Comment