A few months ago I got a bunch of Veggie tale video's. One was called "Where is God when I'm Scared?" It is too cute. It was an early Veggie Tales, one of their first and to me one of their finest. The story goes that Jr. Asparagus is watching Frankencelery on TV and its a bit scary......Ella though so too. She would tell me it was scary and I would blow it off a little and just overall try to downplay it. Well the video sprouted legs and walked away. I looked for it a few times thinking that we might have taken it on one of our mini-vacations and lost it. I chucked it up as gone. I would have never had found it if it were not for mom's night out and looking for a differnt purse. I found the video stuffed in one of my purses. Now, I am sure I had not "forgotten" it there. Ella hid it. I couldn't believe it. This was the first time she had ever done something like that......The next day I sat down with her and watched it while we cuddled in my bed. I guess this helped because she now likes to watch it all the time and has got the song down. "Oh, God is bigger than the boogie man, He's bigger than Godzilla or the monsters on Tv....." We sometimes hear her singing it in her room at night! I gotta say I think its pretty cute!!!!!!!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment