Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Photo shoot....

These are pictures from yesterday. Ella and I went out back in her new blow-up pool and took pictures for her birthday invitations. Ella had no idea she was just having a good old time.
She was really different this time around with her pool. I don't know when the last time we did the blow up pool but this time she sat in the pool way more, even floated and jumped in.

And always splashes!
I got some good pictures. These are a little dark but when I photo shopped them they look great! As I was doing these two people walked in and commented on how big Ella is getting. She is looking more and more grown and less and less like a baby every day! She is still our baby though!

1 comment:

Patty said...

How old is Ella now? She is lovely.