Monday, August 10, 2009

Hurricane "B" has come!

Binyam's ice breaker whenever we meet anyone new in Florida is always, "So what's a hurricane feel like?" He especially asked it of anyone we met on the gulf side since they have a greater chance to get wolloped over there. I find it hilarious, but secretly I am swooning for a glory story. Usually people are just shocked and awed which usually means speechless and don't have much to offer. So, when we came across this little treasure I didn't bat my eyes at the $2 cost, fedthe machine it's money and had Binyam step right in. Who thinks of these things, a hurricane simulator? Really? Below he is waving to let me know he is ok, above is at the peak and he is worried the machine is going to rock itself off its base with the nealy 80mph winds! I hope this is all we ever have to experience of a hurricane! We are more than halfway through the season and nothing so far, so thank God!

1 comment:

Teri said...

That is great Heather! I love it!