Monday, June 1, 2009

Left on our own....

Left on my own this is what I do, I shop glorious shop!

I don't have the
receipt with me but I know I spent $16 something....and saved $70 something (That's a ton of Covergirl nail polish and lip glosses.....)

11 Cover Girl Products
-$2/1 Any Cover Girl or Queen Item Publix Q (Green Adv Buy Flyer)
-$1/1 from 5/3/09 PG
-$2/1 CG Lip Product from 5/17/09 P&G
Items .29 cents to $.99 cents

6 Nonni’s Biscotti BOGO $2.99
-$1/1 from 05-03-09 SS
Using the $1/1 Each box was $.50


2 Ken’s Steak House Marinade 16-oz bot BOGO $2.79
-$1/1 from 05-03-09 SS
$.40
a bottle

4 Uncle Ben’s Country Inn Rice BOGO $1.49
-$1/2 printable
$.25 per box


2 Alexa frozen potato products 2 for $5
-$.75
blinkie
$1.75 each

And one big savings
receipt. I haven't been getting too much lately because our stock pile is huge! Blessings from God and Publix......

And here is the bonus shot.....
Saturday we didn't do much but sit around and wait to help out a friend move, so in the morning
Binyam and I sat in bed while Ella watched cartoons in the living room. I came out at one point and found this. She emptied out all her dolls and stuffed animals from her dolly crib and jumped on in. Lately she is really into pretending especially to be a baby, kitty or puppy. She max out this baby routine..not to mention she positioned the baby bed about one foot in front of our massive big screen TV....LOL.....
Mayhem.....

No comments: