As I am learning more I am branching out. This is from my first trip to Walgreens. I was a little disappointed when I went to the register and had to pay for stuff when I thought everything was basically free. The only thing I paid money for was the roll on (.89 cents for three) and the Advil PM (2.49 for both boxes) I went home and went over the bill with a fine tooth comb and realized the reason I was unhappy was because of the sales tax on my $118.56 bill. I felt bad thinking the cashier had missed something. I paid well under ten dollars for all this. If you are counting; thats 18 tubes of toothpaste (totally free) Four cans of Garnier Frutis Mouse (totally free) Three Dry Idea Roll on's (.26 cents each) One Glade motion sprayer thing (totally free) And the Advil PM. What a blessing!!!!!
Friday, March 13, 2009
Ooops I did it again!
As I am learning more I am branching out. This is from my first trip to Walgreens. I was a little disappointed when I went to the register and had to pay for stuff when I thought everything was basically free. The only thing I paid money for was the roll on (.89 cents for three) and the Advil PM (2.49 for both boxes) I went home and went over the bill with a fine tooth comb and realized the reason I was unhappy was because of the sales tax on my $118.56 bill. I felt bad thinking the cashier had missed something. I paid well under ten dollars for all this. If you are counting; thats 18 tubes of toothpaste (totally free) Four cans of Garnier Frutis Mouse (totally free) Three Dry Idea Roll on's (.26 cents each) One Glade motion sprayer thing (totally free) And the Advil PM. What a blessing!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Ok Heather, I have a friend here who does this too. She has given links before on how she has learned to do it, but I'm one of those people who gets totally overwhelmed and bogged down with websites that have tons of info. Can you break it to a girl in bite size pieces on how you do this? I'm intrigued, and truly could use some good tips right now!
Ditto (on Teri's comment!) I've been perusing your blog and the ones you've mentioned to check out. I've tried the grocery game before (years ago) and found that I ended up buying a lot of things I normally would never buy and the things I would buy never seemed to be part of it. I like to cook using as much "whole food" as possible. Anyways, I would like to give this a go but it's hard to know where to start. What do you think?
Oh, by the way, this is Shari Schwarz...I just realized I'm logged in as my son. :)
Post a Comment