I do have more going on in my life than deal chasing. It may not seem like it. Oh, the deal chasing is new and exciting, can you believe it replaced Disney?
Photography is my other passion. I have this new kick-butt camera and have a little clue how to use it. Mostly I set it on auto, until I figure out a bit more. However in the mean time my co-worker asked me to take some picture of her. So one hot sweaty Florida morning I did and these are the results of my first "photo shoot". They might have a million mistakes any season photographer would notice, but all in all they are not so bad! It was fun and I wish, I wish, with all my heart I could do it all the day long......(along with my deal chasing that is.....)!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
wow, Heather! We are more alike than I thought! I also love photography- I only have a Canon Rebel SLR right now, but I hope to have a digital soon!
Great job- the photos look good!
Post a Comment