Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Princesses Pirates and Castles

My mom was in town to help us with Ella while I went to California. It was a huge blessing someone, an angel, provided her airfare to come! We had another angel arrive in the form of bonds issued when I was an infant! Whooo Hooo! It was like we won the lottery and much needed! We did splurge a little and bought a ticket to Disney for my mom which was also for Ella's second birthday!
 


Here is Ella the pirate. She loves singing Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me all through the pirate ride. Then at the end in the gift store she gave this menacing face. Arrgh!!!!!
 


Ella the pouting princess. Cinderella had the audacity to mess with her birthday button. Disney gives these buttons to anyone on their birthday who goes to city hall and asks for one. By midday Ella realized the button was directly associated with attention and would point it out to people. I guess when she went in to see the princesses it was falling off and sweet Cinderella helped her and Ella acted weird with Cinderella from there on out.
 


I suppose she had regained her composure by the time she made it over to Belle, but Belle also did not dare to touch the lucky birthday button!!!!!!!
 


All in all it was a wonderful day. Of course the Magic Kingdom lately feels like our own back yard, but this day was special because we were there with my mom. Its been a really really long time since I have shared memories with my mom like this! It was a magical day for sure.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: