Thursday, September 25, 2008

Birds, birds everywhere




Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Matthew 6:24

I couldn't find any verses about alligators. I suspect they weren't one of God's favorite teaching tools. I can see why.

I realized after I did the gator pictures that I had plenty of bird ones too. So there you have it. They really are quite beautiful. For those of you who are more of the "pictures of people" sort of people. There are plenty of those to come. I thought to scatter them out here and there day by day. Plus some of them hold such memories, that I want to talk about some of them, instead of throw them all in a slide show. So more to come soon.

No comments: