Thursday, November 13, 2014

A mini miracle.

This kid over thinks things too much. When we were walking down the street we paused for a few minutes and a guy threw this huge lizard on Ella's shoulder. If you know Ella you know a dog can make her nervous. A lizard? Shocking the mini-miracle that took place here. I hope you see Ella, that if you take your brain out of some things that you can enjoy the things that might scare and overwhelm you. Look at that little lizard, isn't he cute dressed in his Puerto Rico flag clothes? You might have missed this moment if we stood there and contemplated it. Your fear would have took you over. So glad we have this momento in pictures. You know I remember years ago when people were not so afraid of lawsuits, holding a snake. A big thick snake. Sometimes I wish people would let me hold another one again so I can remember what it feels like, or at least I wish I had a picture from that day!
Actually it reminds me of this picture. This wasn't in Puerto Rico, it was from when we were in South Florida. That Flamingo was eating my hair and don't tell anyone but it felt so good. It made me laugh like a little girl. I don't know what that big bird wanted in my hair, but he nibble and nibble and nibbled and I loved every single second of it. If I had been afraid I would have missed this moment.



No comments: