Monday, October 28, 2013

Spooktacular

 There wasn't a think spooky about this entire event. Not a single thing, which made it all the more awesome. When we did do Halloween growing up we weren't allowed to be anything evil. I think the more remotely evil thing I was growing up was a mummy which I carried a baby doll with me, kind of debunking that. Mummy. Get it? Hahahaha.....
 Since my kids are itty bitty still, we have a treasure trove of dress up clothes so to get a scope of cool pictures and by golly just have awesome fun wearing our dress up out, we choose different outfits for this gig. While my mom was here last week she brought a clown outfit my bro wore in 1982 when he was Ezra's age. So Ezra rocked the vintage clown costume all over Orlando. He looked a little like a girl in a dress sometimes, but hey, looking back he will laugh and probably read me the riot act. Whatever. He was the cutest little clown ever (or at least since 1982)
 Ella wore a princess gown her grandma gave her. It is really a nice dress and I was delighted to give it some mileage before it is outgrown and obsolete.

 Gotta say Seaworld did super awesome with their un-spooky Spooktacular. We do have Seaworld passes so we could go anytime. I almost forgot about this which is included in the pass price. We spent the entire day there in the Halloween area and didn't see a single show. Absolutely loved it. And this age with the kids, is so perfect to pose for picture after picture with characters.
 Speaking of characters, notice the purple crab. Ten frames and his face is beyond different in each one. This is after they sang my kids a song for ten minutes holding up everyone in line behind us waiting for pictures. All about the memories....

Awesome fun....


No comments: