
Yes, I have the best camera of anyone I know and I am forever grateful to my wonderful husband for "surprising" me with it (even thought I watched him buy it, I didn't stop him!!!!!!) Yes, yes. I learned from Linda Branscombe's mom, who forever ruined me with awesome home made pictures all over her house, that you can't tote around a major camera all the time. So you get a pocket camera. Now a days people call these smart phones but I have as of yet to take the plunge into that realm. Even if I did
even a smart phone would not be able to do what my new little nifty pocket camera does.....See see......I can take it in the water with me. Awesome!


And it records video....I took this on the Disney ride called teamboat springs which is a family raft ride. We all just love love love it. We've had to break up the family fun with the addition of Ezra and we are looking forward to the day he is no longer termed and "infant" so we can haul him on there!!!!!!!!!!
Disclaimer....Don't feel compelled to watch this at all..it is about 3 minutes of sheer joyful delight and screaming........Don't say I didn't warn ya.....
No comments:
Post a Comment