
I am doing better bringing to the beach only what we need not what we might need. This was it and besides carrying some things it all fit snugly under Ezra's stroller seat.

Daytona Beach is world famous for driving on the beach. I hate it. I mean I love that you can do it and haul your stuff only feet, but it is so dangerous............

We actually had to do it, that's our old toyota hatchback there hamming it up for the camera. Luckily we were there early enough to get a spot just beside the drive free beach area where no cars were allowed......

See....car free. Danger free......

A fine beach day......

Ezra hangin out while i got his own little special beach spot ready....

This little fine gadget. I was so blessed to buy it at a garage sale for $5 only to go home and google the brand name and find it retails for $89,99. Yikes. Five buck was a garage sale splurge for me!!!!!!!! It has come in handy and we have defiantly gotten our five dollars worth out of it. Ezra slept soundly in it and played with his toys quite a lot.

I have never stayed at a hotel at the beach and was pretty facinated with it......Here was our bath/pool. We pretty much went back and forth all day long......

I didn't wake up to see the sunrise, still just a little too early for me. I did however marvel at the way the morning sun lit up the ocean. Very lovely. Very blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment