Thursday, February 25, 2010

Salt Danger

NO this is not another rant about salt or sugar! Nope this is a " just shake your head post." Yep....a few Saturday's ago Binyam and I were relaxing. We turned on cartoons for Ella in the living room and were watching TV in bed just a few feet away. When suddenly, there was an eerie sort of quiet....Dun Dun Dun.....Binyam went out to check on the state of affairs and found Ella streaking to the nearest hiding spot. I would have taken a picture of this, her hiding, but Binyam and I were too busy stifling our laughter. We didn't want her to see us laughing because clearly she knew she had done wrong. She salted all our furniture.
The salt shaker is a grinder, I didn't even know she knew how to use!!!!!! UGH. I just shake my head.
WANTED
This is the culprit's mug shot. Don't let her fool you, sometimes she can be really cute, but she has a side to her that is quite dubious. Be aware your furniture might be in danger!!!!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Hilarious! She & my boys could probably come up with some real fun!