
I finished another book. I don't know why really that I have another blog but I post it on here every time that I finished another book, (probably because I am a slow reader and the blog gets all dusty and decrepit between posts?) anyways, check it out here on my other blog
http://literarylitmus.blogspot.com/ So anyways thinking of the book and the fact that is early morning have all invited the perfect atmosphere for a melancholy mood! I found this picture which i thought matched the mood. I actually love taking pictures like this. I actually have several just like it from different places. I think I love it because in some ways I feel so insignificant in this world full of so much knowledge. I feel just like my perspective point talking a picture of this tree. Dwarfed. However I feel confident confronting this feeling because my relationship with God and the depths of its understanding is taller than the tallest mountain and deeper than the deepest sea and this little picture hardly compares. There are a lot of things I struggle with in life, my relationship with God is not one of them! Instead I can look at this picture with new eyes and say, "who am I that God is mindful of me?" Yet, He is....
1 comment:
I feel that way too- Isn't it awesome that there is One who always remains constant?
Thanks for the comments on my blog too!
Post a Comment