Monday, February 22, 2010

For the love of birds!

I am back.....Seems like I have been far from blogger for a while. I guess for no apparent reason, cept we didn't have too much goin' on. That has all changed. The deluge of visitors has begun. My Dad was in last week and this week my uncle is visiting!
Took my Dad to Gatorland. They have a bird sanctuary there for these birds. They are incredibility beautiful! My Dad has always been a nature lover so he was really enjoying this!
A lookin' for gators and birds! W saw LOTS of both!
This was in a bird aviary. Too fun. For a buck you got a popsicle stick coated with some sticky substance and bird seeds. Just paying for the seeds the birds knew they were getting food and were flocking to you as you turned the money over....too fun! Binyam and I have been to Gatorland several times and hadn't seen this there, so it was new and we loved it!

So did my Dad!

No comments: