Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What's for dinner?

My favorite run to Publix this week. (drum roll please....) $1.44. Ta da.

4 Jolly Time Popcorns $1.39
Used $1.50 off printable
PROFIT $.11 each

2 Yoplait Yogurts BOGO $2.87
Used 2 $1.50 off printables
Free plus $.13 overage

6 Muellers Pasta BOGO $1.39
Used 2 $1 off 3 printable
$.36 each with coupons!!!!

I am pretty happy to have a million boxes of baked Ziti. Its been easier to bring things to parties and get togathers as we have a full pantry and don't have to do a $20 Publix run!!!!! (it use to cost me about $20 ever time I went into the store previous to having coupons....) So I am looking forward to baked Ziti....ummmm, yummie!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Heather, what's your recipe for baked ziti?

Teri said...

Yes, please post your recipe for baked ziti! I have a tone of noodles now too, and 've been looking for a good ziti recipe.