Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Meat Mania!!!

I saw someone else's post and they went meat crazy because the coupons were coming up on expiring! So, I had to do it! I spent$32.14. They made a mistake and didn't take off $12.00 worth of coupons which was way to much to let go...so the $32 is minus the $12 that I paid initially. They gave me $12 in cash for the coupons. It was great. I have to say thought couponing is sometimes a big headache. I thought I was picking a checker that was not going to be a pain, but alas he was. He wanted the coupons as he went along but forgot more than just the $12 ones. Agghh....what can you do....I think I saved enought not to complain, but it does get to me sometimes. So here is what I did.....

6 Juicy Juice Brain/Immunity development 2 for $4
Used 6 $1 off coupon.
Made them $1 each

12 Glade Plug In's $1.99
Totally free with try it free coupons.

Halls $1.99
Totally free with try it free coupons.

4 Matchlight Charcols $7.99
Used $3 off each

4 Glad straws $.59 cents each
No coupons..I had to buy them to get the pork products
(Thanks goes to starbucksgirl for the straws tip!!!)

4 Packages of Hot Italian Sausage
Various prices not more than $3.71
Used $6 off pork product when you buy charcol and Glad product

4 Packages of beef chuck steaks and stir fry strips
Various prices not more than $5.04
Used $3 off peelie found on the charcoal

8 Scrubbing Bubbles BOGO $3.29
Used 4 $2 OFF 2 coupons made each .64 cents each (great deal!)

Total savings was
$118.75

No comments: