Zillions of Eggs.....We went again this year to Campus Crusade's Easter Egg hunt. As you can see there were plenty of eggs to go around....
Ella says...."Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah....."
And we're off. Somehow Ella seemed like the most eager kid out there!
All the booty.
When I see that picture from above of all the Easter eggs laying on the lawn, I can't help thinking about our memories. Memories are so much like those colorful,, fun happy little eggs just scattered all over the land scape of our hearts. They wait there for when we open them up and the happy little suprise is a feeling of comfort and peace. I can't help but thinking that I run to those memories often. I think that is why I feel like I am a memory keeper, gathering picture of times past. I have said it before, I'll say it again. Sometimes memories are all that survive when all else is lost. So I hope you are building memories and scattering them all about in heart. Its so important......



2 comments:
I love your analogy Heather!! It is so true. Some precious pics there of Ella too. I love the one of her blowing bubbles!
So what photo editing software or site are you using? I love using picnik.com
Post a Comment