Sunday, April 5, 2009

I get CVS.


I am finally getting the drift of CVS. I never shopped there before entering into this deal-o-rama of late! I guess I just was more use to Walgreens. Anyways. I think I finally got the drift of it though. This was my third trip to CVS over three weeks. My first trip I paid ten dollars and got some diabetes blood meter, AND a coupon or ECB (extra care bucks) for $10 bucks. The following week I got another meter and used the ECB coupon to get it and got another $10 ECB coupon. Aaahhhh I am getting how I "banked" my $10 buck there and am constantly getting stuff from that $10! This week I got the Easter baskets ($1.99), Skintimates shaving cream ($3.49) and Easter grass ($.79 each times 2). I used my ten dollar ECB coupons from last week to "pay" and got back another $10 in ECB bucks. WOO HOO.... I get it. I get that I am raking in stuff for free!

The shavers were burning a HOLE in my coupon booklet! Finally a deal I could use them on! CVS had Shick Intuition shavers for $9.99 and this week they were Buy one get one free. My coupons were from the 3-22 Smart Source for $4 off each. I used four of them and ended up paying $.99 cents for each. REGULAR $9.99 for one....Woo Hoo again.

For all you super CVSers....You are legend. I spelled it out up there as best I could but to tell you the truth I think I was talking myself into "getting" it. Not sure if I do but I am defiantly on my way!

No comments: