Friday, August 15, 2008

Team Orlando

 

This is my Orlando team! Starting from me...Obviously behind me is my georgeous husband Binyam and Ella Grace. Sitting next to me on the couch is Ranice and she is holding her son Yomi, behind her standing is her husband Olu, Standing next to Olu is Mark his wife Liz and sitting on the back of the couch is their one year old Autumn, directly in front of Mark sitting on the couch is my supervisor Sue and sitting next to her is Leslie and Leslie is holding the other child of Ranice and Olu, Yokie.

On monday we all gathered at my house for a goodbye party for Mark whom the Lord is leading in a different direction. He is going back to Texas to go to school for financial mangement. He is the one responsible for getting the entire team on the no-debt-Dave Ramsey-path!!!!!! I am really sad to see him go. When I came to Campus Crusade the first day I came to work was the first day I set eyes on the place. I did all my interviews by phone, so really I had no idea what I was getting into really. So there was Mark on my first day, a motorcycle riding christian with a little baby on the way. I immediatly felt like I could fit in here. I am not sure what exactly what I was expecting but it sure wasn't that!

 

This is Ella and Autumn, they are just about a year apart. Autumn turned one August 2nd and Ella turns two Sept. 7th. They sure are cute. I was struck in this picture whith how grown Ella seems. She is loosing her baby fat, thinning out. She looks streched out
 

Here she is again, stealing people's shoes and taking them for a spin. This was the second pair she got ahold of, Mark's. Never ceases to amaze me how she wants to be like us so much she has to walk in our shoes.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: