


All three of us.
My mom wrote on the back of my photo that I was 2 yrs and 2 monthes just three monthes shy of Ella's age right now. I had to do a silly project for work requiring our baby photos so I thought to throw it up on here...which led to scanning Binyam's and Ella's too. I am not sure how old Binyam is in this picture, he looks to be about in the age one range???
I can't tell you how many times people either ask me if Ella is mine implying she was adopted or whatever else that implies or they just outrightly say "oh she favors her daddy." A hispanic couple over the weekend said exactly that. Little kids on the play ground are especailly funny. They just can't hide their suprise that Ella doesn't look much like me, or does she? You can be the judge of that....



No comments:
Post a Comment