Ella's school had a field day. Yeah lots of fun. I think Ella is a great runner, but she fell in the beginning or for sure she would be at the front of the pack!!!!


Some of the games were a bit too complicated for a Kindergartner so they reverted to good old duck-duck-goose. Always a winner!

Oh Ezra, that hair!!!!!! i just can't bring myself to cut it but sometimes it is really unruly.
It was one of those days. Started off with a debacle over a drop off location for chairs. Then the school provided no address for the park where the event was held. We found two addresses, neither of which was remotely correct. Asked for help and found it not too far away. I had a cold and through my stuffy nose I smelled something terrible in the car. Unloading to get to the event on time, all simultaneously Ella started her gagging almost the the point of throwing up and Binyam got Ezra out of the car to an unfolding catastrophe.
I have come to believe every kid in their babyhood has one catastrophic poop. Ella had one at Texas De Brazil when she was a baby....well this was Ezra's. I don't know what the kid ate or what the heck was wrong with him. But this was a doozy. I put him in the hatchback of our car and literally paced back and forth devising a plan of action. I decided now was not the time to be frugal with wipes. I had a stare down with the package and said to myself I think I am going to use the entire package.....
Well I pulled it off. I got him clean as wipes could get him at that point. Only to find out we didn't have a replacement outfit. I keep outfits but since we never ever use them, never have the need they usually go forgotten in the bag....so I was out of luck. We had to leave Ella at the event with her class and go buy him an outfit at the closest store which was Ross. I hate to sound dramatic in an already dramatic story. But the Ross was nearly vacant. Not people wise....there was almost nothing in the store. They had one and only one outfit in Ezra's size which is what he is wearing above. Thank goodness it wasn't too much money....It was a cute one but I would not have bought it otherwise.
We went for breakfast at McDonalds to try and rest ourselves. We actually went in to eat. We are not big McDonalds eaters and never inside the store. So it was a treat. Binyam had to remind me to redeem the day. We did. Ella had fun....its all that matters in the end.
It was one of those days. Started off with a debacle over a drop off location for chairs. Then the school provided no address for the park where the event was held. We found two addresses, neither of which was remotely correct. Asked for help and found it not too far away. I had a cold and through my stuffy nose I smelled something terrible in the car. Unloading to get to the event on time, all simultaneously Ella started her gagging almost the the point of throwing up and Binyam got Ezra out of the car to an unfolding catastrophe.
I have come to believe every kid in their babyhood has one catastrophic poop. Ella had one at Texas De Brazil when she was a baby....well this was Ezra's. I don't know what the kid ate or what the heck was wrong with him. But this was a doozy. I put him in the hatchback of our car and literally paced back and forth devising a plan of action. I decided now was not the time to be frugal with wipes. I had a stare down with the package and said to myself I think I am going to use the entire package.....
Well I pulled it off. I got him clean as wipes could get him at that point. Only to find out we didn't have a replacement outfit. I keep outfits but since we never ever use them, never have the need they usually go forgotten in the bag....so I was out of luck. We had to leave Ella at the event with her class and go buy him an outfit at the closest store which was Ross. I hate to sound dramatic in an already dramatic story. But the Ross was nearly vacant. Not people wise....there was almost nothing in the store. They had one and only one outfit in Ezra's size which is what he is wearing above. Thank goodness it wasn't too much money....It was a cute one but I would not have bought it otherwise.
We went for breakfast at McDonalds to try and rest ourselves. We actually went in to eat. We are not big McDonalds eaters and never inside the store. So it was a treat. Binyam had to remind me to redeem the day. We did. Ella had fun....its all that matters in the end.



No comments:
Post a Comment