
Ella's school asked that she dress up a theme something. What the theme was I had no idea until the night before that it was a barn theme but I had already had the fall fairy in the works. Can't go wrong with with a fall fairy for a fall festival. I made her skirt which is a bit dissheffeled in this picture but it was so pretty in a mossy green and burnt red color. I glued layers of fake leaves in the toole. I used an old t-shirt that just seemed to go well and I used an old headband that I glued tons of fake leaves onto. I tried not to let them look like martian antena's and I was happy with the outcome. So pretty.
I guess I am not one of those moms who dreads Halloween and the costumes. I welcome it. I can do something crafty and creative.....Love it......



No comments:
Post a Comment