
I was so hoping soccer would be a sport Ella just loves. No so much. Oh well. We tried. I know she is still little....Guess that is why she is afraid of the "pack" of kids chasing the ball. I suppose I would be too. She also seems to tucker out a bit faster than I thought she would. And she seems to live for the "special" treat at the end....ummm...no surprise there!!!! She is part Palumbo after all.
The group she is with emphasizes Faith Family Fun and forgiveness. Here she is praying with the rest of the team at the beginning of the game.
This is the littlist girl on her team. So small. I asked Ella to help her and Ella just ate that up. Ella can appear bossy sometimes but really she has such a teacher's spirit about her. She loves to teach, give instructions and lead. I love her double hand hold on the little girl...I can just hear her comforting the little girl. Ella can be a real sweetie.

The group she is with emphasizes Faith Family Fun and forgiveness. Here she is praying with the rest of the team at the beginning of the game.

This is the littlist girl on her team. So small. I asked Ella to help her and Ella just ate that up. Ella can appear bossy sometimes but really she has such a teacher's spirit about her. She loves to teach, give instructions and lead. I love her double hand hold on the little girl...I can just hear her comforting the little girl. Ella can be a real sweetie.
I realized after looking at these pictures how much power and strength Ella was exerting during the game. No wonder the kid is poopered after the game....She really puts a lot into it!



No comments:
Post a Comment