Monday, October 4, 2010

Proceed with Caution...Extreme conditions below....


Because we are having a boy, we have to get rid of this......
All that stuff and the only things I could salvage for poor baby boy Binyam was what is in that grey bin along the wall in the picture above. I'm working on that though....

I kept just about everything of Ella's from day one. I love her little clothes, each little item, mostly bought at garage sales or consignment stores, was like a treasure found. Regardless I promised Binyam the day I knew it was a boy it was all outta there. I think he is getting a bit concerned because it has been a might bit longer than a day and it is still there!!!! Yikes. I wanted to find the best way to sell it all. Wrangled around with a few ideas and finally settled on Boutique for a Week. So I am now in the process of tagging all the items for the sale October 17.

I have also been sneaking in some of Ella's miscellaneous toys trying to whittle her toys down to something manageable. She finally found out what I was doing when she discovered a Tigger dressed as a grasshopper tucked under some clothes. She didn't really like the idea of voluntarily giving up her toys...so its gotta be done this way....To make ready for babay.!
And FYI it is as bad as it looks, I can only get to about in between those boxes there and then I am taking my life into my own hands to venture further. Yeah lovely. It will be nice when it is all gone. Imagine the storage space that has freed up. Glorious.

No comments: