Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What I've been doing a lot of lately......

Making hair bows. its hard to see the two identical ones with the shadow cast but they are Mini Mouse ears. My awesome friend Amy did bows for her daughter a while ago and I was ga-ga over them Bows cost a lot of money. Sometimes $5 to $7 each which is ridiculous and we loose them like crazy! I did it to "save money" (ha ha) and ended up with a gazillion different ribbons. Not sure it has saved me a dime but I love that I can make as many bows as my hearts desire, and personalizes them. When I loose one I make another just like it and wa la. Mostly I am having too much fun hanging out at Amy's house just a-makin' bows and visiting! And don't even get me started when someone gives me a compliment on a bow I made......my heart starts twitterpating and I begin beaming like the sun. I have a deep debate with myself not to look too eager and shout out "I made it" like a two year old. I get some semblance of control and don't humiliate myself, but I'm on the edge I tell ya! So this is what I've been doing a lot of lately!!!!!!

No comments: