Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Alexa's awesome birthday party


This is awesome Alexa who had her fifth birthday party over the weekend. It was pretty awesomely themed ballet.

I have been asking Ella for a few days now what kind of birthday she wanted which is rapidly approaching in September. She gave me two replies which was cows and then clowns. She has now repeatedly said clowns, so that is the route I am currently taking. However on the way from Alexa's party she said, "I changed my mind. I wanna ballet birthday party." I mean can you blame her, look what we were stacked against.......
They had a private ballet class for the girls.

Each girl was given a hot pink tu-tu with a tiera. However Alexa wore this gorgeous white tutu and stood out as the queen of the crowd.
Ella who did ballet for a year and has been on break over the summer really loved being back in ballet for a brief time.

This is Aliyah, my lovely friend Amy's daughter. I think she'd want the whole world to know that she made the bow in Aliyah's hair as well as googled you-tube about the do! Gorgeous darling.
Aliyah's awesome ballet stance and tu-tu....Its funny how even their legs and stance sets them apart and is unique....I know this is Aliyah who is confident and poised (when she wants to be)!
Ella watches the teacher, this was a rare photo because true to form Ella was off in la-la land part of the time........
Before class showing off her ballet skills.
Aliyah, Ella and Emma = one awesome birthday party!


No comments: