Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Evolution of Swim...

Ella has really come a long way with swimming. Actually she has always been a real water baby. I think we were more scared of the water in relation to her because she is so comfortable there. We debated swim lessons this year for her, but I realized quickly that her swimming evolved dramatically from last year. I think swimming lessons are for those who don't go to the pool too often....Ella has been in the pool since three months old. When we moved here it was like she always belonged. She is a born water/Florida baby. So she really moved on from her swim vest. We still keep it on her if we are being a little on the lazy side (as much as you can be within reason when a preschooler is swimming in the pool). However she loves the freedom of being without it and begs often to be free from it. This awesome picture was taken by our dear friend Mehary who visited with his family over the fourth of July. Awesome shot....love that it even captured her in a smile while she is underwater.....

No comments: