
Our dear friends have a dollhouse for their little girl and Ella LOVES to play with it when she goes over her house. So I thought I needed to get one for her this year but I was bound and determined not to pay an arm and a leg for it because with all the accessories it can really rack up. I found this house for $60 on Craigslist and with all the furniture! Whoo hoo! It was a total hit. Ella loves her doll house a lot!
We did splurge a little and buy a few packages of accessories. Here she is kissing one of them....
Tucking one of the dolls in bed. (love those little hands)
There's a daddy hand in there too playing house. Ella is really into pretending, and she will rope you into playing "daddy and sweetheart" any time she can (or mommy and baby.....)
In all her glory!!!!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment