Its been a while... At work we have started the summer calling campaign which actually keeps me quite busy for these four weeks, so I suppose blogging has gone by the ways side. So I am back in the saddle again...
This is Ella's absolute favorite in the world. It is actually for children so somewhat safe for children. I have to admit I don't see many other mother's putting their one year old's on it, but I am not your typical mother and better yet Ella is not your typical one year old. We actually "hide" this ride from her untill the end of our time at the water park. Thank goodness it is out of the way a bit so that if we just don't go that direction then she doesn't see it. Or else...we'd spend the entire afternoon playing go-fetch and re-load. She just loves it.
Here she is taking on the rapids!!!!!
I am so happy for periods of my childhood when our Dad took us vacationing. I use the word "vacationing" loosely because we never stayed in hotels or flew anywhere, usually camped or rented friends places here and there for what ammounted to a childhood full of experiences. I definatly want to do the same for Ella. I have a hard time thinking of a life without experiences. Granted Disney everyday might not always last, but there is plenty of free ocean and gulf water for everyone.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment