Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Oodles and Oodles of personality

 

Thank God for the church nursery. It is the only break I get and only time Binyam and I have away from Ella. This week the nursery worker said Ella was the boss of the nursery...and that she has oodles and oodles of personality. Humm....I am not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing? She is definatly personality plus.
 

We took another trip to Disney's water parks. They have two and this week we tried out Blizzard Beach. It was fun. Ella played with sand for the first time. She made great improvements from last year when she mostly ate sand (uck).
 

There were a lot of slides there but it was hard to get Ella's picture on them as she went down them like a crazy out of controll lunatic....(I am sensing lunatic as a common thread in a lot of blogs...Hummm....) Lots of playing in sand. I might add that she did give it a taste once.
 

And as always the sign of a day well done!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: